Mar 29, 2019 · I was hoping this would fix itself when I re-did my website (hoped the new Wordpress and theme update would fix the structure) but it seems ...
Missing: 3Fhl% 3Den
People also ask
Jul 21, 2020 · Trying to figure out if I noindex /wp/themes/* in my bots file, or some other directive in .htaccess. Thanks for any help on this one. Details.
Missing: 3242658/ dozens- many- folders- 3Fhl% 3Den
Oct 12, 2021 · I was going through the website of a new client when I found that they have indexed these kinds of pages…
Nov 18, 2012 · You need the index file from WordPress. When you download WordPress, in the root directory (right next to wp-config.php) is an index.php file.
Missing: webmasters/ thread/ 3242658/ dozens- many- website- 3Fhl% 3Den
And I dont see it on the list of plugins in WP dashboard. And it is suspicious for me. there are only 3 files: index.php, docs.php and folder /cashe and again ...
Missing: q= webmasters/ 3242658/ dozens- 3Fhl% 3Den
Sep 13, 2012 · a) yes block the folders with content you don't want indexed in robots.txt - but that is not enough you need to add the noindex to the pages as ...
Missing: 3242658/ 3Fhl% 3Den
Jul 9, 2018 · I have block the wp-content directory using robots then google won't be able to crawl images, and will start showing several 404 error message.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.