Mountain Biking Forum with thousands of posts daily and several topics in several different languages.
Missing: q= listcomments 3Fthreadid% 3D19463% 26pagenum% 3D21
Oct 15, 2012 · The Official Huck Bike Appreciation Thread in Bikes, Parts, and Gear.
Missing: q= 3Fthreadid% 3D19463% 26pagenum% 3D21
Mar 23, 2023 · I found this issue occurring within the 4th mile of my first ride and the frame developing play. Commencal initially pointed the blame at me but ...
Missing: q= https:// 3Fthreadid% 3D19463% 26pagenum% 3D21
People also ask
How do I list on Pinkbike?
Go to the buy sell tab and underneath it there will be a link that says post an ad. Click it and then click what category your bike would fit in. (If it is a bmx bike you would put it in the complete bmx category) Give a detailed description of your bike telling if it has any cosmetic damages like scratches or dents.
How to do a moto whip in pinkbike?
the easy way is to turn your bars when the front wheel has left the jump and the rear is still on it. when moto whipping, you want get both wheels off the ground first of all duh. then turn your bars the way that it feels comfortable for you, then use your core to turn the bike the same dirrection as your bars.
What is the Pinkbike about?
Pinkbike is the largest mountain biking community on the internet with over 700,000 riders made for riders, by riders!
Does Pinkbike own Trailforks?
Disclosure: Trailforks is Pinkbike's sister company and also owned by Outside Inc.
Oct 3, 2020 · For general fit, yes. Not to forget stack height though, as a very low stack can require you to raise the bars to not feel totally hunched ...
First of all, i was thinking on only swapping parts i have on my porking onto the Knolly frame, making someking of freeride bike that could ...
Mountain Biking Forum with thousands of posts daily and several topics in several different languages.
Missing: q= https:// listcomments 3Fthreadid% 3D19463% 26pagenum% 3D21
Feb 2, 2024 · Here's my first frame that I designed and made last summer. Bronze welded with mixture of Reynolds 853/631 main tubes. It does have two bottle ...