Sep 27, 2022 · The new Fuel EX Gen 6 is no Remedy, and I'm a fool for thinking it would be. PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country. The new Fuel ...
Missing: q= https:// 3Fthreadid% 3D176% 26pagenum% 3D50
People also ask
What is the difference between Trek remedy and fuel?
Both bikes have their pros and cons. If you are more interested in a bike that climbs well, descends very capably, but is geared more toward a relaxed riding position and more moderate speeds, then go with the Fuel. If you want a fast, nimble bike that likes to get rowdy going downhill, go with the Remedy.
How do I list on Pinkbike?
Just email a photo from your phone (or any other device that supports emailing) to post@pinkbike.com.
Where is Pinkbike based?
Pinkbike General Information Provider of the online cycling community and news site based in Squamish, British Columbia. The company offers editorial content including product reviews, industry news, interviews and events coverage to its clients.
Bike-related 3D Printing Forum for cycling and 3D-printing enthusiasts. Share your tips, tricks, files, and resources here. 17, 103. 2 days ago by Gosoha ...
Missing: q= m. listcomments 3D176% 26pagenum% 3D50
Jan 19, 2022 · I am targeting shorter wheelbase bikes with lower TT and plan on going a size down on frame to get me there. For hardtails, I like the Commencal ...
Missing: q= 3Fthreadid% 3D176% 26pagenum% 3D50
Mar 6, 2020 · I'm looking for something under $1000 that would be good for a mix of dirt and street riding, sometimes with pegs, sometimes without. I'm ...
Mountain Biking Forum with thousands of posts daily and several topics in several different languages.
Missing: q= https:// m. listcomments 3D176% 26pagenum% 3D50
Oct 3, 2020 · For general fit, yes. Not to forget stack height though, as a very low stack can require you to raise the bars to not feel totally hunched ...
Jan 9, 2013 · I have one! 2009' Evo 290 with S3 Titanium pipe, Vforce carbon reeds, custom machined rear axle spacer, TTT rear shock. Has all white plastics ...
Feb 15, 2016 · I am 6'0-6'1 and found a dirt jumper with 22.4 top tube and 24in wheels. is it worth getting if it has 24' wheels? i hear good things and bad ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.