trumpetherald.com Forum Index · View unanswered posts. Forum, Topics, Posts, Last ... A forum dedicated to discussion of Jerome Callet's approach to trumpet ...
Missing: q= 3Fp% 3D168397
People also ask
Mar 1, 2010 · Having never played on a Warburton Q backbore before, I purchased a used one for very cheap. Turns out it has a 26 thoat, even though all of ...
• FAQ • Search • Memberlist • Usergroups • Register • Profile • Log in to check your private messages • Log in · Donald S. Reinhardt Moderator: BeboppinFool
Jan 25, 2009 · I have suffered through mouthpieces that were too big and too small, and oddly they have similar symptoms - the primary one (for me at least) ...
Mar 9, 2004 · I have changed my embouchure now and it feels so much better, but my range and endurance is still, well, not very good. I play mostly jazz, ...
• FAQ • Search • Memberlist • Usergroups • Register • Profile • Log in to check your private messages • Log in · The Balanced Embouchure
Sep 28, 2002 · Does anybody play these mouthpieces? I just found out they exist. How popular are they? ... "There is no substitute for practice". Back to top ...
Aug 19, 2008 · Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:54 pm Post subject: Question-GR compared to Bach, Reply with quote. I play a GR 67LX, and I'm wondering if any ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.