People also ask
7 days ago · The following error is shown within the Plesk GUI: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in ...
Solved: Hi, I want to configure Dynatrace for my Apache web server on Solaris Box. I have few queries if anyone can help - 1. What is the full.
Dec 9, 2023 · Apache configuration generation fails with the following or similar error: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created ...
May 13, 2022 · I have an Apache web server in my DMZ that uses numerous virtual hosts to serve up different websites. For many years I have simply used a ...
With worker , use this directive only if your MaxRequestWorkers and ThreadsPerChild settings require more than 16 server processes (default). Do not set the ...
Apr 19, 2020 · When I restart Hestia panel apache2 and nginx don't start automatically, I have to start them manually in the control panel.
Step 1: Creating a minimal configuration. Our web server is stored in /apache on the file system. Its default configuration is located in /apache/conf/httpd ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.