Apr 23, 2019 · for the past few months, the fingerprint scanner seems to have deleted itself from the software on my phone. I have tried a factory reset ...
Missing: q= 3Fhl% 3Den
People also ask
Jan 2, 2023 · Fingerprint option has just disappeared. I have reset the phone (factory reset) with no success. All updates are complete.
Missing: q= 4736009/ seems- deleted- itself% 3Fhl% 3Den
Nov 12, 2022 · I'm looking at other people's issue like it is a software issue. Like you, the feature isn't appearing in the Security tab to unlock the phone ...
Firmly press and hold your fingerprint on the display sensor until your phone unlocks. Fingerprint troubleshooting. Check that you're using the same finger you ...
Feb 12, 2024 · This morning after the fingerprint reader on my P8P failed to read my fingerprint after three tries it disappeared. Gone.
Jul 20, 2022 · I just had my screen replaced on my Google Pixel ... I just had to delete the old finger print and reboot my phone. ... https://support.google.com ...
My fingerprint scanner isn't working · 1 Go to “Settings”. · 2 Tap “Biometrics and security”. · 3 Tap “Fingerprints”. · 4 Enter your PIN, pattern or password. · 5 ...
May 25, 2016 · Then select ADVANCED wipe and click/highlight wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache, then reboot. Immediately, my phone said "starting android apps".
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.