Aug 9, 2016 · I am having trouble getting the syntax right for specifying two security groups in an LDAP extended query. Example situation below:
Missing: q= | Show results with:q=
Jun 3, 2018 · Hi guys, I am having trouble setting up 2 different groups in LDAP Extended Query (Active Directory) Everything works fine if I set it up ...
People also ask
May 1, 2012 · Hi, I've been trying to get this working for some time now and cant seem to get it. I have username password working fine, but anything I ...
Dec 23, 2022 · I have Googled and found multiple examples of Extended Queries to enumerate this Security Group. Any settings I have entered in the Extended ...
Feb 27, 2014 · Now this turns out to be very easy if you only have one query parameter you want, like userService=vpn. If that's the case, all you need to put ...
Aug 24, 2016 · I am using the latest pfSense 2.3.2 and latest FreeIPA, all my searches come up with using the same extended query and I can't figure out why ...
Jan 24, 2022 · I'm trying to create a query which verifies whether a user is a member of one or the other group. Verifying just one group works fine. memberOf= ...
I found an issue where the Extended query is always used, regardless of the "Enable extended query" checkbox: https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/pfSense/-/ ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.